Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A letter to you, my love

Dearest Beloved,

How are you, my love? I pray that your day was a blessed one, filled with fruitful labour. If it was a difficult day, come and lie in my arms, my love. I will soothe your worries away, even if it is only for a moment. I will take your mind off your problems if only while you are with me. I will rub the tension away from your shoulders, that you may relax. Rest, my love.

Were you thinking of me? Are you wondering the same things as I do? How wonderful would it be if this letter could reach you, wherever you are.

My love, I miss you so much though we have never met. At times I long for you, for your arms to surround me and hold me tight, shielding me from the pains of this world, for as strong as I may be, I cannot brave this world alone without you near me ready to shield me when the pain is too much; to hear your heart beating strong and steady, providing a sense of calmness in its regularity; to feel the warmth and gentleness of a partner that seemed denied to me in this cold world. The soft whispers of your voice as you try to soothe my pain. Oh, how I long for your embrace, my love

My heart aches, that you are not here with me, it aches knowing that you are not here to wipe the tears away when they come, and come they shall, with heavy flows. For the solace found in a beloved arms, is denied to me while the pains of the world stand before me, armed and ready. When I write this letter, my heart is burdened. When I write this letter, I am in pain. I seek the comfort you would provide, but come up empty.

I wish you were here to hold me now, to put a bandage on my bleeding heart, to stop the longing and the search, to help heal the emotional scars. Oh my love, where are you? Do you not hear my pleas? Do you not feel my pain?

My love, I hope you find me soon, before I am lost in this world and within myself. I hope you find me soon, before I forget how to trust a man. I hope you find me soon, before I forget how to love. I hope you find me soon, while I still have love to give.

My love, I must take my leave from this dream of mine. Bounded by fate, guided by the red threads of destiny, may my love and this letter find their way to you

With love,
Your beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment